RDM?

Nerd20

• So I was just banned for three days because of RDM.... I wouldn't really mind if i thought i deserved it, but I was robbing a store and a cop came. I have robbed stores a couple times already so i didn't feel like going through the normal chat with the officer. So right as the officer pulled up, i took shots, I just wanted to rob this store and get out. Im not sure if I killed him, I didn't see him afterward, i checked and called for him. He/she was either hidden or had just disappeared. I am assuming i killed the officer though since i was banned for RDM. Does this count as RDM though? I drove by the store again a few minutes later just to see if any cops had shown up, and sure enough they had. So i kept going, but one had chased me, and asked if he could ask me some questions. I assumed that he was going to question me about the robbery so i drove off... Couple minutes later, i was banned for three days, for rdm...? So did i rdm that officer, i thought not but i'd like to know. Thanks

• Osk locked this topic