Crime Network

Beans

I believe it may be something that is already on its way, maybe not, but I feel like a hidden crime network which tells criminals what is available (off cooldown) would be helpful to facilitate crime RP.

For example It's very frustrating spending 2 hours setting up a heist plan to then get all the way to Paleto and find out we cant hit the bank for another 3 hours.

We have not only wasted out own RP time but hostages as well at that point.

• Like 4

I feel your pain. Happened to me last night on paleto, a fleeca, and a store. But next thing you know, my group and yours will be in a gunfight outside of the paleto bank, because we have both been waiting to do it and show up at the exact same time. We need a solution, but I don’t think this is it. 

5 hours ago, Skolly717 said:

I feel your pain. Happened to me last night on paleto, a fleeca, and a store. But next thing you know, my group and yours will be in a gunfight outside of the paleto bank, because we have both been waiting to do it and show up at the exact same time. We need a solution, but I don’t think this is it. 

Sounds like good conflict RP to me personally. 

• Like 2

Perhaps make it be part of an optional pre-run before hitting something like a bank or a jewelry, where you can hack an additional panel to see if the security system is "ready". I think this would be better and less abusable than a simple "pay an informant" kinda deal.

8 hours ago, Skolly717 said:

I don't think that would be much different than going to do the job, and it says "security has eyes on you" or something to that effect. It would just be an additional step that we'd probably have to waste a piece of equipment for. 

The difference is that this would be a scope out, be able to do it without guns or hostages and it won't set off an alarm. Only way to get questioned is if an officer witnesses you do it. 

And I wouldn't worry about the equipment, that's just to make sure it's 1 not too expensive and 2 can't be abused by everyone and anyone. 

I agree this would be helpful so big plus 1 for the initial post.

I would also maybe like to talk about an alternative. The Lost for example doesn't rob banks or stores that often. But I have noticed almost every time we get the itch to do it. We set up go out and everything is on a complete cooldown. Just too many criminals not enough stores to go around. I wonder if we could implement a system that maybe allows groups that haven't hit a store or bank in the last 24 hours the chance to do it regardless of cooldowns. Maybe not Blaine County savings or Pac Standard but at least the little ones. Digi dens, Fleecas ect. 

• Like 3