Gunnz Fitness (looking for feeedback here)

Titus

Victor Gunnz, at some point, would like to open a fitness center. It would be a legal business and work something like the regular gym but with a lot more. Here are a few ideas for both the center and additional gameplay. Please comment, criticize, or share some of your own ideas. Before I begin I’d like to state that I’d like to keep as much of this using existing resources, however a few ideas would involve government support for sure. 

So how do we make Gunnz Fitness more than a one stop shop….

The Octagon… I’ll start with the most intensive in regards to support… Here’s the big tricky thing with this: 1% Damage Boxing Gloves. They would be available INSIDE the gym, and only if you paid for a ‘secondary membership’. They would essentially only do 1% damage, allowing for longer fights. A suggestion I had about them would be that they can’t kill, but merely knockout the person for 10 seconds or so, keeping them alive to bandage their own wounds instead of needing a ride to the hospital or calling EMS. Also… the big kicker here… to prevent abuse and Dany’s going around punching others and crying “it’s only 1% bro”... They disappear from your inventory the moment you leave the octagon or gym. 

Protein Shakes… simply a food item. I’d like to see it restore some food and a bit more water. I’m thinking two flavours: Peach (made from peaches and boar meat, and Grape (grapes and coyote meat or something). Essentially I see no reason to need anything that’s not already available in game and think the best people to dictate ingredients / how much thirst and hunger it gives would be the devs / mods. 

Steroids… A lot of talk about wanting steroids and here are my takeaways… First, if possible simply use existing drug components, maybe in just a different combo. Crafting location would be in locker room of gym, again only if you paid for membership. 

Effects: please feel free to chime in on what you think is fair here… I’m thinking temporary increase to carrying capacity. Maybe 20kg for 30min? This would result in needing more than one dose for a mining trip or grow or whatever.Once the time is up you’d remain stationary until you dropped enough to be back to normal. More than one dose would also increase risk of Roid Rage

Roid Rage: This is the addiction part of the drug. Pretty much same effects as the rest with a tweak or two. You’d still fall over here and there due to muscle cramps, and you’d get the ‘shakes’ as well… but instead of blacking out you’d enter Roid Rage. Your vision would alter exactly like when you drink Vic’s hot Sauce (it’s perfect lol), and you’d limp around as if bleeding, and lastly, if possible, you could punch harder (20% damage increase?). This Roid Rage would last approx 20 seconds before switching back to the normal mix of addiction issues.

Memberships…. Standard membership of $750 to enter and use gym equipment for normal use (increase carry weight). Second option available, same price or lower (feedback appreciated here), but this would give access to boxing gloves and locker room. Locker room has steroid production locker and a regular closet locker. All profits from second option go into business account. 

Also been thinking of Personal Trainers and how that could be implemented. Still have some brainstorming but thinking if you pay for a session then carry capacity temp increases by 5 or 10kg for a week or so. I would also add I don’t think it should stack with steroids as that could have unforeseen issues. Session lasts approx 10 min or so and would simply be the same as normally increasing capacity, except you would need a certified Personal Trainer to somehow sign off on it… not sure how yet tho.

So these are my ideas for Gunnz Fitness. A gym which encourages multiple visits for recreation (boxing), regular carry cap increase (reg membership), and both the legal / illegal temp cap increase (roids / pers trainer). Again… please feel free to drop a comment, concern, criticism, or idea. None of this will be implemented anytime soon btw as business apps are closed, and this idea still needs tweaking. Also need to know how much of this would even be possible.

Cheers. 

• Like 4

Not sure how difficult it would be to keep track of the week long boost, but perhaps a while you are logged on the server? or storm to storm kind of thing? (I know that d/cing would be a HUGE issue/factor) Also, I am unsure of the other fruit type food items, but I know there are Orange slices in game as well that could possibly add to another drink? Maybe add the combo to say fish? Giving hunters a bit more use along with the boar meat? idk. Random thoughts. I like this Idea though.

On 1/30/2022 at 2:04 PM, Connor O'Shea said:

Not sure how difficult it would be to keep track of the week long boost, but perhaps a while you are logged on the server? or storm to storm kind of thing? (I know that d/cing would be a HUGE issue/factor) Also, I am unsure of the other fruit type food items, but I know there are Orange slices in game as well that could possibly add to another drink? Maybe add the combo to say fish? Giving hunters a bit more use along with the boar meat? idk. Random thoughts. I like this Idea though.

OMG Conner did you just try and put fish protein smoothies on the menu?! ?