Club House???

jofrozno

The best thing you can do is establish your reputation as a group in the city, build RP with other groups (conflict and/or connections), find an abandoned club house that's no longer utilized (easiest for devs to make yours eventually) or find a building/area you want to call your own.

I'd say on average from what I've seen it takes at least 3 months or up to a year before most groups get anything official but what helps the most is simply providing as much RP to others as possible and that tends to accelerate the process. I've seen maybe about 5 groups go from "new" to "established" in the last year, it does take a lot of work and dedication to the server but it is achievable. 

Act as an established group as best you can on your own without an official club house, prove you can do it without that support and eventually you can prove your worth enough to get that support.

There has been issues with groups/businesses evaporating not long after getting a club house or building so they want to make sure you're in it for the long haul before they take dev/admin time to help.

Edited by McPikey - Fast J
grammar
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, McPikey - Fast J said:

The best thing you can do is establish your reputation as a group in the city, build RP with other groups (conflict and/or connections), find an abandoned club house that's no longer utilized (easiest for devs to make yours eventually) or find a building/area you want to call your own.

I'd say on average from what I've seen it takes at least 3 months or up to a year before most groups get anything official but what helps the most is simply providing as much RP to others as possible and that tends to accelerate the process. I've seen maybe about 5 groups go from "new" to "established" in the last year, it does take a lot of work and dedication to the server but it is achievable. 

Act as an established group as best you can on your own without an official club house, prove you can do it without that support and eventually you can prove your worth enough to get that support.

There has been issues with groups/businesses evaporating not long after getting a club house or building so they want to make sure you're in it for the long haul before they take dev/admin time to help.

I completely understand that. We have made connections and conflicts with about every gang here so far. We will keep growing and doing our thing till we get something established. Thank you very much! =D