Badlands Wiki/Fandom

Valkariun

I think a having a collective place for players to tell their stores for characters, groups, and businesses would be a great addition to the Badlands umbrella. Along with allowing staff/developers to tell the story of the city as well.

Advantages:

• Directory for Active, Inactive, and Deceased characters
  • Directory for Factions
  • Directory for Businesses
  • Adds more depth to storytelling, making a more progressive character storyline

Disadvantages:

• Would require moderation
  • Could be used to some capacity to Meta

Feel free to drop your thoughts and opinions as well. Keep it real Badlands! 

• Like 1

This would be good idea. But I do understand the urge to RP in game to find those out but even a few minutes into the server you will see ads about the business that are active. So hand in hand I like the idea plus the thought of having the history of the server to look back on and really see all the RP that has been done. That would be awesome in itself. Myself have been here a few days and seeing some characters die that I never met and seeing the affect on the server, it makes me wish I knew them more. So to be able to get a storyline and Directory for those things would be a great idea in my book.    

+1

• Like 1

I love that idea especially as a way for people to look back for that history part. I think there would need to be a few week buffer minimum before something is added, but after that I think it would be fair game to add in there. 

The only problem is dealing with the tons of meta and making sure things are accurate. In my opinion if someone was worried about that, they don't need to check out certain parts of it.

Overall, major   +1

• Like 1