Pursuits and general RP

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I don't care as I believe it needs to be implemented into the city. When your car is flipped onto its roof you should not be able to use the GTA mechanics of flipping it back onto its wheel's, it annoying and doesn't provide with good quality RP. This is Role Play not GTA Online if you want to play it like GTA Online than GO PLAY GTA ONLINE, there are other ways to deal with a flipped car than to use the GTA mechanics. When your car is flipped call for police or EMS to assist you give them the RP that they don't get to see, call a tow truck and give them the RP of flipping your car back over or let's have a mechanic added VIA the third eye that lets you flip your car back over. To do this you would have to get out and use your third eye, after 10 or so seconds your car will be flipped back onto its wheels, it's really annoying when cops are chasing a suspect who flips their car in the middle of a pursuit onto its roof and then just uses the GTA mechanics to flip it back onto its wheels to continue the pursuit. I find it annoying and non-RP like to do it and continue the pursuit, I fly in for RP and it burns me out when things like flipping your car over using the GTA mechanics while inside to continue the pursuit very annoying along other things, sorry for the rant but the only thing I hate more than constantly getting shot is people who don't RP.

• Like 5

If anything implament a system like no pixel has for when you flip a vehicle onto it's roof.

1. Get out of flipped car

2. Use your third eye on the car

3. After 10 or so seconds the car gets flipped back onto it's wheels

4. Get in a drive.

Some people might ask why 10 seconds and not instant and my answer is because it provides RP and because its a car.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mark, Mason, Noah said:

that's the whole reason why we have tow trucks..

Yes but no one ever calls for one because why would they when they can just use the GTA mechanics of flipping their car back over. It would be the same deal for cops and personal if only 2 cops are chasing a suspect and the primary flips his/her vehicle than the pursuit should end unless you have a 3rd unit that can continue the chase. With that being said when the primary unit of a chase flips their car onto it's roof the secondary unit stops to assist the primary while the third unit continues to chase if they can.

11 hours ago, lords8n said:

On thing to consider is...
A lot of crims are going to flip their car and get out and start shooting.
A lot of cops are going to see crims flip their car and get out and star shooting.

Not sure of any cop who would just shoot at crims for flipping a car

• Like 1

Police will generally not shoot for someone stepping out of their vehicles. We don't fire first unless they've previously fired at us, or we are going for tires.

+1 for the idea however, don't drive dumb, and you won't flip, will also give a secondary reason to not take crazy jumps, that usually result in multiple flips