PEACEFUL PROTEST

The recent inflation has made living as a civilian in Los Santos unreal.
"Ads on discount" is a hoax created by goverment officials.
Ads are now $1000 - but my hourly paycheque is only $150 still.
Let's not forget the damage that has been done to the economy on jobs such as Deliveries, Trucking, Towing (locals and impound doesn't even pay enough for gas.) I mean, we might as well remove the entire delivery job from the job centre at this point. Gold mining and Selling Fruit takes eons of time for bread crumbs. Speaking of Gas; I'm not the only one being forced to fill up on that expensive Ron gasoline!

It really seems like life has been pushed to two polar extremes - you're either criminal scum pushing drugs and robbing banks etc, or you're a corrupt "legal" business entrepreneur with your nose on the grindstone in business and politics.

I think we need an economic overhaul. No not bitcoin.
AGENDA 20/30
Global sustainable development and economic growth for everyone in Los Santos.
Now is the perfect time to begin the implementation of the New World Order.
unknown.png

(Don't take this too seriously, while I do feel the basic economy is broken, there are plenty of ways of making money in character that makes it so things like deliveries, gold, fruit etc are made that way to avoid "grinders")

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Wipe = pissing off multiple people to see a few smile. Its not a matter of a wipe.. those spots you mentioned breadcrumbs from are literally meant for new people. Unless you specifically direct them to a better spot. Its where a lot of people got their start without much help.  Wipe = a lot of pissed off players. I doubt the economy has much to do with the ad price increase. Maybe people are tired of having the need to battle everyone elses ads. Also makes it hard to read /ooc directed comments when people are ctrl+V ing every 20 seconds. The price tag fixes it. (Im currently under 50k in the bank on my main character) and am i complaining? Nope. But hey, feel free to send me some money if your getting tired of having so much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeffrey Will said:

Wipe = pissing off multiple people to see a few smile. Its not a matter of a wipe.. those spots you mentioned breadcrumbs from are literally meant for new people. Unless you specifically direct them to a better spot. Its where a lot of people got their start without much help.  Wipe = a lot of pissed off players. I doubt the economy has much to do with the ad price increase. Maybe people are tired of having the need to battle everyone elses ads. Also makes it hard to read /ooc directed comments when people are ctrl+V ing every 20 seconds. The price tag fixes it. (Im currently under 50k in the bank on my main character) and am i complaining? Nope. But hey, feel free to send me some money if your getting tired of having so much.

Wipe = Fix economy 

On 5/24/2022 at 4:53 PM, D E M 0 N XIII said:

Let's not forget the damage that has been done to the economy on jobs such as Deliveries, Trucking, Towing (locals and impound doesn't even pay enough for gas.)

Don't forget Garbage ($12,000 /hr), Engineering ($4,200 /hr), Postal ($14,000/hr) and Taco Truck ($1,000 /hr just locals).  Legal non-listed jobs need a MAJOR overhaul with significantly higher wages or rewards.  Rewards could be higher wages over time, chance locals will give you something, promotions, etc.

I was recently on a different city and that had an amazing job system that rewarded workers for doing a variety of jobs for a certain amount of time each day.  It had lumberjack job, a better engineering system with a minigame (connecting wires), and a FIRE system with actual fires and firefighters!  The city could really use someof those legal non-listed jobs.

Edited by Pvtoneill

7 hours ago, Pvtoneill said:

Don't forget Garbage ($12,000 /hr), Engineering ($4,200 /hr), Postal ($14,000/hr) and Taco Truck ($1,000 /hr just locals).

These jobs were made for people that are new in the city and need a little money to start up. Dont forget that you can also apply at businesses owned by players, which are focussed on roleplay and generally pay way more.

As EMS and PD you also dont make that much money yet were not complaining.

To put it in perspective, as a Corporal for the LSPD my paycheck is $650. The paycheck is the only source of income on the job. In 1 hour I make a little over $7,000.

Criminal activities will always pay out more, it's like that in real life as well. The risk with Criminal activities is higher though, so it once again balances out. Yes there are a lot of rich people, but I don't think the economy is out of balance, I think it's realistic.