From 5 to 6

HwRusty

Been thinking about this for awhile. I think the amount of people on a job / war should be changed. 5 is such an awkward number. A lot of gangs have very active people in. It’ll make gun fights fair against the police. It’ll making Wars longer (just that one fight) i think 6 is the perfect number to have. Because that means you can fill a 4 door and a 2 door without having any left over space. Other than 1/2 spots in the car not filled up. 

I’ve seen a lot of people use a 4 door and 5 people get out (one is in the trunk) I don’t think that makes any sense at all. Because if you’re “robbing a bank” all the bags and things should go in the back. This would mean that people would be forced to bring a 2 door with them. It makes a lot more sense if you ask me. 

When people are at war, a lot of people in your gang wants to get in on it. Having that extra one person is a game changer for everyone. Because you can all go around in 3, 2 door cars. And it would be great to see. It would encourage car warfare which is a massive part of gangs shooting each other. It’s more realistic that people getting AKs out and gunning everyone down. Plus this way it will make gun fights better for everyone. 

Feel like alot of people would want this as to be increased as well 💜

I agree and disagree.

Feels like we are gonna stretch cops too thin. Gunfights should never be fair against the police a crims whole advantage is deciding when to shoot, Fighting the cops have a last resort and put you guys at an over disadvantage. Cops are a reactionary force and are meant to be menacing making it fair just makes them a Gang in squad cars.
Another thing is bringing two cars is already kinda cheesy thing to do hence why the Trunk meta has become a thing.

However Gang on Gang warfare I wouldn't mind seeing it go up to 6v6. Or even if you attack someone on their turf they can use how ever many are at the set when it happens as long as they don't move the fight from their set with the extra shooters.

• Like 3

We had 6 people allowed at the start of 2.0 as a criminal It was very enjoyable but I think with 175 slots on the server 6 people is just too much and I was a advocate for having 6 before. The fact of the matter is there isnt enough police to cover 6 man groups and even if there was enough the radio on the police side would be awful. Everyone would constantly be on different channels and talking over each other. It would be incredibly difficult to have police be able to cover 2 or 3 hostile situations with 6 people each, thats 18 cops and I can count on my fingers the amount of times I have seen 18 or more cops on duty at the same time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ronnie_TC said:

should entirely depend on the job tbh, you shouldn't be able to take 6 people to a 24/7, but i could see 6 people showing up to a pacific standard being completely reasonable.

With this I understand, and think maybe they limit how many people on a job. But it varies on what job it is. 

24/7 - 3 max

DigiDen - 4 max

Flecca - 4 max

Paleto - 5 max 

Big Bank - 6 max

Gang Warfare - 6 Max

Maybe this could be something they add. I understand a lot of people think it’s to much. But even having that one person out side of the job to help is always a good thing. 

Think the limiting on different things is a good idea, means people can’t be little rats about hitting a 24/7 and getting 3 of there mates to help when they can’t drive. 

10 hours ago, HwRusty said:

With this I understand, and think maybe they limit how many people on a job. But it varies on what job it is. 

24/7 - 3 max

DigiDen - 4 max

Flecca - 4 max

Paleto - 5 max 

Big Bank - 6 max

Gang Warfare - 6 Max

Maybe this could be something they add. I understand a lot of people think it’s to much. But even having that one person out side of the job to help is always a good thing. 

Think the limiting on different things is a good idea, means people can’t be little rats about hitting a 24/7 and getting 3 of there mates to help when they can’t drive. 

Cant agree with gang warfare as for police is already basically impossible to control a gang shootout its a 5v5 and thats 10 gun wielding maniacs police are trying to control and all we can basically do is watch and secure an area already.

16 hours ago, HwRusty said:

24/7 - 3 max

DigiDen - 4 max

Flecca - 4 max

Paleto - 5 max 

Big Bank - 6 max

Gang Warfare - 6 Max

too confusing , people can barely handle 5 cap on anything rn

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

Cant agree with gang warfare as for police is already basically impossible to control a gang shootout its a 5v5 and thats 10 gun wielding maniacs police are trying to control and all we can basically do is watch and secure an area already.

The thing is. Police shouldn’t interfere with a gang war until it’s done, I fully believe if it’s a gang war. Police close of the area and then once all the fighting is done. They move in the secure the area. That’s the way I see it

50 minutes ago, Remington said:

too confusing , people can barely handle 5 cap on anything rn

I mean it shouldn’t be that confusing. People should read the rules before the join the city, I feel like it’ll add more of a hype thing to “a bigger job” bigger job means more people no? I just feel like allowing 5 people to hit a 24/7 and then allowing the same amount for the biggest bank in the city is dumb, needs to be more to it 

5 hours ago, HwRusty said:

The thing is. Police shouldn’t interfere with a gang war until it’s done, I fully believe if it’s a gang war. Police close of the area and then once all the fighting is done. They move in the secure the area. That’s the way I see it

true criminals should be allowed to open fire on each other and cops should just watch

• Haha 3

On 6/20/2022 at 4:17 PM, HwRusty said:

That would be fine if gangs were smarter about where they fought, giant gunfight going on down grove street or in the Jamestown apartments, sure let them fight it out, but typically people don’t think about where they’re starting these fights. For example gang fights erupt at pillbox, downbad, businesses it puts innocent civilians at high risk of also getting injured at which point LEOs need to get involved and shut it down.

• Like 1