Drugs and guns in the Air?

I have been a part of the community since 2017, I have seen many server rules change and many rules be added. The one rule I still can't wrap around which I'd like to see changed is not being able to use your plane for criminal activity. NOW HOLD UP. I'm not talking about running away from the law in a Heli or using it for a bank robbery. But with the server becoming more and more popular I would like to see a faction created for the TSA where people can smuggle drugs and guns on planes from the north to the south. But when the plane lands have like TSA meet the aircraft out on the runway and the plane and person gets searched. create some kind of ratio like 3-1, so out of 3 planes that land 1 of those planes gets searched. and if they have any class 3 or 4 weapons with 5 or more on the plane that person gets charged with Weapons Trafficking, IF THIS HAPPENS THE PLANE GETS SEIZED.

ALSO, with drugs if they have like 60-100+ of any form of drug they get hit with drug distribution and the plane gets seized.

What do you all think of this?

I know this will probably never happen, but I'd like to see this change, and also use the ocean a lot more. Which at a later date I will talk about the ocean and things for that. 

• Like 4

@lords8n Lord, IRL people do this all the time where they risk the lives of them self's and family by getting wrapped up in the cartel or other gangs. Why sell dope on the side of the road knowing you could get arrest and sent to jail. Like your signature says. "Play the RP and STOP playing the game!" It's a risk you would have to take, maybe there could be a new rule when it comes to TSA where they have different categories for plane Seizure, where first offense is a heavy fine, second offense is like 30-day suspension on your Piolets license and have to pay an even more heaty fine. third offense your plane gets confiscated along with your piolets license, in order for you to obtain another piolets license you need to have a clean record and pay an even bigger fine in court fees and you spend like 2 actual days at boiling brook ( to asset with the new lifer program they have) To add on to that you would have to go to the judge and plead a case of why you should get your license back. 

With this, they could put other Aircraft in to be bought so there is more of a verity when it comes to planes and Heli's

Or they could implement like an Aircraft job (like trucking) where you fly a shipment of whatever to various places and you make like few grand, but have it be like multiple locations and have it be multiple drops that they would have to do, where trucking is one drop, make the plane have like 50 drops and have it pay like $5000 after the 50th drop has been completed.

@Jim Carrey I mean IRL....

- You shoot at someone, its Attempted Murder whether you hit them or not.
- You get life more often than not for shooting multiple officers
- There's no Assault vs Defense when it comes to gang on gang violence. I mean...
- Gang Bangers don't have licenses to carry after going to prison (once)

I get the argument with IRL wanting to use as an example, I've lost many arguments trying to use IRL, but those are examples on why we can't use IRL as an example. I think just like Lord, you have very valid points, but I'm going to agree with @lords8n, The risk won't be taken for the amount of money it takes to grind just to get a airplane. I think Airplanes and Helicopters should remain luxory vehicles for $$ Achievements. Use for fun from time to time, not for crime. 

Don't get me wrong.....Sully would have NOOOOO problem seizing a 8,000,000 plane, and wouldn't care. lol

• Like 1

Just random early morning thoughts, but, what about a " job " as mentioned before, that is locked to a shitty little prop plane? A little 2 seater that is slow, sluggish, and would guzzle fuel? This would require the pilot to stop, and refuel on their own, risking inappropriate landings, be PURELY illegal, so they wouldnt NEED a pilots license, or to purchase a plane since the plane would be in the job. However, the fines/fees of operating it would also be heavy and risky? Like I said, not a very well-thought idea, but something to expand on? What do you all think?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Connor O'Shea said:

Just random early morning thoughts, but, what about a " job " as mentioned before, that is locked to a shitty little prop plane? A little 2 seater that is slow, sluggish, and would guzzle fuel? This would require the pilot to stop, and refuel on their own, risking inappropriate landings, be PURELY illegal, so they wouldnt NEED a pilots license, or to purchase a plane since the plane would be in the job. However, the fines/fees of operating it would also be heavy and risky? Like I said, not a very well-thought idea, but something to expand on? What do you all think?

+1, I like this idea. Would be kinda neat to see what could become of it. I think if we had mechanics supporting plane missions, I could see something working. 

• Like 2

@vDrop What's funny about what you said above about gang bangers having no license, Dan Cooper my Crim as you know, had his firearms license seized. I have not went and got a new one, now I buy my handguns and what not off the streets which provide for great rp. Which goes into another situation that I always think is funny. The cops don't even look to see if I have a firearms license after being arrested. lmao. 

But I would love to see them in cooperate side quests or something involving the planes.