More Mirror Park Homes

Denver

Story time!

After the State of San Andreas successfully shut down all criminal hideouts and manufacturers and decreased criminal activity by 90% the State of San Andreas was finally recognized by the President of the United States of America. The President booked a flight to Los Santos and met up with Mayor Serpico, Weazel News reporter Karl Lundi reported that the conversation between Mayor Serpico and the President lasted for about 4 hours before a loud scream could be heard. Many SWAT officers were seen rushing into the building wielding Assault Rifles, the SWAT officers including the President and the Mayor quickly came walking out again though. Mayor Serpico cleared his throat and announced to the citizens of Los Santos quote “After being recognized by the President for our successful operation of shutting down all criminal activities, the Present of the United States of America has approved our funding request of $1,000,000,000 for the building of more residential homes and other improvements to the State of San Andreas” end quote. Criminals could be seen making threatening gestures to Mayor Serpico while the loyal Citizens of San Andreas were seen clapping and celebrating.

Mayor Serpico continued quote “With the continued growth of the population in San Andreas we have recognized that we need more homes to fight the continued problem of homeless people taking over the State, for that very reason we have decided to invest a small portion of our budget into Mirror Park. For too long now Mirror Park has had a construction site that was abandoned because no one was paying the construction works. Worry no longer citizens! We will start construction on more luxury homes in the near future.” end quote.
This was the Daily Globe with more Daily News, stay tuned for tomorrow’s article about “Is the FBI corrupt?”

Alright jokes aside, there is no telling if the admins will actually add these homes to Mirror Park, just thought it would be nice to get rid of that ugly construction corner. Here is a video of what it would look like. Put in your vote for this lovely neighborhood!

• Like 7

I see those unfinished houses in mirror park all the time. After 9 years it’s time to be finished. 

I usually don’t comment on these kind of post but I really can see the benefit of adding them. 

The biggest +1 I’ve wanted to put down in a while

Edited by Lane2G
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...