100k or die?

Anyone feel like the server has turn into a 100k or die server? Like people treat pillbox like it’s a war zone I’m all for hold pillbox up for rp reasons to get a fellow crew member back or placing a “bomb” at pillbox but pillbox of recently has been nothing just mass rdm or gangs taking there beef to pillbox because that’s where everyone goes wait for them to get up and just re down them again as of someone who came from the triads a gang that was disbanded if we were too do what some of theses new crews are doing then we  would have been gone as fast a light bulb but some how these crews that arent following hostile engagements rules still get a chance not ranting or mad I’m just seeing how it looks as of right now and no I’m not tryna compare the triads with other gangs but as an example 

Edited by big jim
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, big jim said:

Anyone feel like the server has turn into a 100k or die server? Like people treat pillbox like it’s a war zone I’m all for hold pillbox up for rp reasons to get a fellow crew member back or placing a “bomb” at pillbox but pillbox of recently has been nothing just mass rdm or gangs taking there beef to pillbox because that’s where everyone goes wait for them to get up and just re down them again as of someone who came from the triads a gang that was disbanded if we were too do what some of theses new crews are doing then we  would have been gone as fast a light bulb but some how these crews that arent following hostile engagements rules still get a chance not ranting or mad I’m just seeing how it looks as of right now and no I’m not tryna compare the triads with other gangs but as an example 

I feel that.

Some of these crews using 9+ people to fight and getting talked to repeatedly just keep doing it, On stream talking about purposely rolling with 10 so they can fight with 10 sounds like 100k to me or the blatant NVL every chance they get. The constant mugging people for no reason. My favorite is the refusal to give up after loosing a war. Props to the OG gangs in the city like the Cartel VS BD, BD got the better of it and Cartel accepted the loss like champs meanwhile these new gangs can loose 29 gunfights in a row and just go back to hunting like nothing happened. 

I'm fine with fighting in Pillbox but blatant disregard to NLR is an Issue.

• Like 9

The question is, why is this being allowed to happen?
These gangs are recruiting from fresh Danny stock and setting a bad example for the ideals and longevity in the city. Is this what we want incoming citizens to experience?

These actions make BLRP look bad to the incoming eye, and will certainly turn away potential great new citizens..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lane2G said:

at the end of the day i don't want to see anyone banned maybe a community gang gang meeting would help all these new crews. 

the thing is these new crews alot of them dont have the gang gang role but i agree lane we need to having a meeting for these new crews

• Like 2

In my opinion I think going up into pillbox with guns and shooting up the place should not be allowed to take place. It's fine if you wanna do gang related stuff just don't do it with 9+ members and especially at pillbox. I also agree with lane, no I don't wanna see people get banned, but when is enough, enough? 

As an officer I hate to see Pillbox be turned into a warzone. In my opinion wars should only happen inside a area owned by one of the sides or on the border.

Pillbox should be neutral and not be used as a what essentially is a spawn kill location. 

• Like 2