New Product: travel cushion

Imagine the craze that would be the travel cushion. You could whip it out whenever you couldn't find a comfortable height to sit at, or in otherwise awkward times that you wish you could just sit more cleanly in the temping locations you just can't quite manage otherwise.

The mechanic would be that it can adjust it's size as needed to fill the gap betweens buttock, and seating location.

If you truly wanted to pimp it and even promote another set of supply chains, exclusivity etc, you could even add a FM radio to it, at significant extra cost of course. I'm sure there will be lots more thoughts on what other features might suit this idea, feel free to share!

I'll keep poppin em out, and you guys keep letting me know what would be practical/possible. This brain rarely stops ^^

I keep looking for ways to streamline the immersion generation process. Like, if you could press a letter, and have the emote menu jump to the first letter on the shown page, it would massively help newer players, and those failing to remember the exact emote spelling, or quickly trying to find a section of variants without spending a minute scrollin like mad.

Edited by Theurgist