Wallets (More takes less space) QOL

Tobegande

Now that we have physical cash and more businesses have ID cards (Lawyer, DOC, PD, BCSO, BestBuds, LSFD and potential additions to come like certifications and membership cards)  it might be a good idea to have a wallet to keep things in one place. This could also potentially include full pictures of loved ones, family, crew, etc printed on paper. 

* adding a place for people to place membership cards gives more reason and want to make more buissness stuff including and needing them. this we have seen slide away as people dont seem to keep papers etc on them,  myself i know i stuggled when it came to the punch card for 305 garage. now this might get more viable.

* buissness cards are now also having a market, advertisement trough /ad is nice. but the Face to face/hand to hand. RP will potentialy see an great growth. also would potentialy give more RP to the advertisment companies.

*manilla folders will ofc be larger and hold more papers then the Wallet and you wont be able to fit 10+ papers. but you will be able to keep the important once for you.

* ofc there will be potential negative outcome of Robability and it beeing stolen. but with current rules as they are. there is a fine line of when u shoud and shoudent grab it. (i am awear grabing a Wallet when robbing someone is logical and realistic but in this case i would fight for the fact that it shoud be situational (ofc can take id cards out and place the wallet back with remainder items)

• Like 5

• 3 months later...