Investigations, Interrogations, Dramatic Court hearings!

JigglyMuff

I really feel like we need to see more depth to policing in order to bolster the crim RP and set the standard for the new year.

What do I mean?

I think seeing large scale investigations into big gangs or underground black markets etc is really cool RP. Right now we have a police force that is kind of one sided. I am not trying to be super critical against the police force, I am just saying lets widen the scope a bit. 

Lets see some FIB action, Some investigative units deployed etc. 

Wouldn't it be cool if you are a gang or criminal organization and you had to coach your crew to lay low and be super careful for a week or so because FIB and Investigators are detaining people, interrogating them, setting up sneaky look outs on your hide out or block etc? Guys getting busted and interrogated and creating potential snitch situations? 

I understand having people in these roles is most likely an issue due to lack of people and training, but I think if we want to fill these roles then the police force needs to do some sort of advertising about open positions on the boards here and maybe even in city.  Like hey we need people that want to be Investigators, FIB, SWAT whatever it might be. I really think a lot of people do want to fill these roles if they are made available. 

Also lets not forget that money makes the world go round. Yes some do it out of just passion, but others need to know, hey these are skilled positions and if you are willing to take the time for this type of job and in depth training it pays very well. 

To me it just adds so much depth, creativity and potential RP for so many individuals. 

I would love to hear what peoples thoughts are on this topic and what creative ideas some of you have to widen the depth of this type of RP.