Gang Events.

HwRusty

I’ve been thinking and maybe once a week a gang gets chosen to hit a transport or something that contains, weapons, Cars, Money Ect. Every gang will get there chance eventually, and how it works;

The gang 01 / 02s get an anonymous tip about a cargo that’s being transported, i personally think it should be one of the hardest challenges to put a gang though, for example, numbers. Cops are allowed 10 cops vs 5 crims, however the crims will have a massive advantage because they know the drop off place, they know where it’s being picked up from. So you can have countless amounts of ambush spots. If one plan doesn’t work, you can take a breather and find another spot ASPA! 

Also, the cops numbers have been unbelievable high at the weekend so it’ll give more action for cops instead of them being bored waiting for heists to happen. It shouldn’t be a “swat thing” it should be an undercover thing, so everyone can go to it! A higher up in the BCSO / LSPD could be like “I need 9 more people for a transport” first 9 to respond gets to go! So everyone has a fair chance at it as well. 

So like I said before, every gang will get the chance to hit one. Just have to wait their turn, personally as a crim. I would be super excited for when it is our time to hit it, and when the gang gets that message EVERYONE would be so hyped and it’ll just be a good experience! 

It will have to be organized by crims unfortunately but maybe be given items from admins at a spot. The admins could choose a gang to hold the spot and have 2-3 gangs go for it. The Rascals definitely made it happen when they had MCF, OTF, and Vagos fight for a truck. Inside truck had bunch of valuable goods that the winning gang can have.