ECU/Tuner Chips

Ive asked around and done some research to try and see if something like this was available, nobody had a clue what it was that i was talking about or have never heard about something that would be like this, so here i am.

ECU Chips

An Electronic that one could craft that would essentially upgrade a car for either on a timer, so for the next X amount of hours, or until storm is up, your car is upgraded to be even better, or indefinitely, but can be removed and confiscated if used illegally. 

I think this would be a pretty cool thing that people could do in terms of racing or maybe just trying to get a little bit of an extra edge in trying to get away from the cops, or just to have on their car to make it faster.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen something like this before I was in badlands. You could make adjustments to the car in exchange for something else and was on a slider. You could change if the car was front or rear wheel drive as well as the brakes. You could also exchange top speed for acceleration, and acceleration for fuel efficiency. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...