Two major suggestions for non-business owned properties. (Music + Outside Decoration)

Contra

1st Suggestion: Outside Decor

I have attempted to find out as much information ICly, in regards to the above topic. So far, I have heard that outside decoration used to be an aspect of properties, and property decoration but from what I have been told it doesn't seem to be a service that's available anymore. I believe if at all possible the re-implementation of a agency/business that has the ability to decorate the outside of an individuals property. (Major work must be approved by the state, to avoid abuse) would bring a lot more attention, and interest in the buying of property. Ultimately, I believe many people would love the chance to be able to decorate their property from their back gardens, to just flags, and other potential decor.

2nd Suggestion: Some form of content such as a Jukebox for non-business properties.

Another aspect that I feel is lacking is for individual owned properties that aren't affiliated with a business. This is the ability to play music in said property. I know personally, and have heard from others in the City, that an ability to control music in your own property would be beautiful, especially for those who own large properties and spend a lot of time inside with their crew or friends. I know myself, that I hang around my property quite often, and a lot of the times with other individuals, so the ability to put on a playlist to vibe, and chill with friends is just nice. 

I am sorry if these have already been suggested in the past and denied. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this suggestion.

I'll be pretty direct with reasoning here. 

1. This was taken off due to the sheer amount of time that was spent on them, an insane amount by multiple people. No matter what any changes have to go through a process that requires input from only 3 people who are able to test, verify, and publish. This creates a problem because these people are insanely busy with other things. 

2. This resource is sadly blocking us from that because it was a paid drop in, that unfortunately we can't change from using hard coded coords for each spot. 

Trust me, we'd love to accommodate both. We might be able to do something more with music in the future, but one is pretty set in stone. 

33 minutes ago, Rizz said:

I'll be pretty direct with reasoning here. 

1. This was taken off due to the sheer amount of time that was spent on them, an insane amount by multiple people. No matter what any changes have to go through a process that requires input from only 3 people who are able to test, verify, and publish. This creates a problem because these people are insanely busy with other things. 

2. This resource is sadly blocking us from that because it was a paid drop in, that unfortunately we can't change from using hard coded coords for each spot. 

Trust me, we'd love to accommodate both. We might be able to do something more with music in the future, but one is pretty set in stone. 

Rizz, thank you for the rapid, and direct response. I understand, I guess it would've been nice but it's more than understandable.

Something to accommodate music in non-business property would be awesome though.

I have been dying to host some house parties without having to use a DJ, or a third-party software to play music.

Edited by Contra
  • Like 1