Curt Hawkins, Actor, Producer, Legend

Richard2guns

Hello everyone, it's me Curt. I would like to just say that in my short time here I've developed friendships and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I try to bring RP to every scenario and interacting with all of you has been great. I hope this continues on and that I continue to make a name for myself here. You guys are great and the RP is top notch. I hope in time there is a whitelist server, but I'm happy with the public and I'm happy with everyone I've encountered, now it's time to make some movies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Richard2guns said:

Hello everyone, it's me Curt. I would like to just say that in my short time here I've developed friendships and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I try to bring RP to every scenario and interacting with all of you has been great. I hope this continues on and that I continue to make a name for myself here. You guys are great and the RP is top notch. I hope in time there is a whitelist server, but I'm happy with the public and I'm happy with everyone I've encountered, now it's time to make some movies.

Did I roll with you in the biker gang 2 nights ago?