New to BL but not RP

Nervecoil

What's up everyone!  I'm about 3.5 weeks into BLRP and having a great time.  Outside of a specific 3-man CT5 driving group that loves kidnapping & dumping bodies in the ocean without any story sequence or RP happening, its been a very fun experience thus far.

Already have a couple of characters made with completely adverse backgrounds and have been meeting tons of people.  Look forward to being involved with and even creating some more complex server based scenarios, but wanted to make sure I popped in and said hello!

IRL I'm a commercial real estate broker and have degrees in mobile engineering/digital marketing.  So if anyone needs help with RP graphics, videos, flyers, etc. - hit me up and I'd be happy to help out!

I'm also planning on working in a "family" operated crime syndicate in the coming months as I establish some more relationships.  It'll involve dirty money operations with legit businesses, so feel free to drop me a line if interested.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Nervecoil

Welcome to the server big homie, if u ever feel the need you could file a player report. Just some tips moving forward with your stay here, you just click the support tab at the top of the forum page and create a ticket, you will see a couple of tickets in the drop down that might help you.

Inside the Discord, you will see a FAQ channel and general-help channel, these both can help you tremendously with finding stuff out.

Have fun!

5 hours ago, Saxophone said:

Welcome to the server big homie, if u ever feel the need you could file a player report. Just some tips moving forward with your stay here, you just click the support tab at the top of the forum page and create a ticket, you will see a couple of tickets in the drop down that might help you.

Inside the Discord, you will see a FAQ channel and general-help channel, these both can help you tremendously with finding stuff out.

Have fun!

Much appreciated!  I've already entrenched myself into all of the rules, regulations, and how-to's, so off to a well-rounded start.  Thanks again!