Personal trailers

Could we use a the semi truck and trailer for our personal use I feel that it open more role playing abilities as well as jobs for other civilian and it Would also promote less as there is no need for a entire line of 5 big vans trying to get a and b instead it could just be in one big trailer that could hold possibly 1000 kilograms and this should cost about 200k 

Personally  i would not like to see everyone truckign around on big loads of things. Seeing how people drive during trucking jobs at times kinda kills that Vibe
Maybe have a buisness with this opertunity, that i could get by. but the ods of someone needing that much ( exept house moving ) i dont see

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 1:27 PM, Tobegande said:

Personally  i would not like to see everyone truckign around on big loads of things. Seeing how people drive during trucking jobs at times kinda kills that Vibe
Maybe have a buisness with this opertunity, that i could get by. but the ods of someone needing that much ( exept house moving ) i dont see

I could see it for a smuggling operation, but then i feel there should be dot checks and such