Card Machines magic cash into your wallet

Hi, 

When I charge someone using a card machine the money appears in my inventory when I imagine it should go into my bank account? Not sure if it's done that way for a specific technical reason but it doesn't make sense for physical money to magically appear. 

Cheers

It's for businesses and is a vital part of how they operate, an example is VU, they all hold the cash till the end of the night from the mobile payment terminal and then turn it in and it's split between everyone after rounding it up.

I use it for the same purpose for Wayward Tattoos if I'm doing business on the go.

Edited by Samantha Hatfield

i Second Samanthas message here and just want to add that not only does it simply fy staff earnings etc when needing to split but also allowes for more RP of robbing and people accualy having atleast a bit on them for that matter. if we make everysale go to bank there is little chanse of these scenarios

Edited by Tobegande

I understand from a staff point of view it's easier to deal with cash but could it not be setup to allow companies to set a certain % to be sent to the company vs the players bank account? (excluding tips which would 100% go to the player, unless the company is evil and wants a cut of that too(!) ) 

That way companies can compete for staff with higher wages and also automatically earn when the player earns. 
The devices could default to 100% personal for people who aren't enrolled in the staff of a business. 

It's just a little bit of automation and realism that just streamlines the whole process, some people will still prefer to pay cash and that's fine but IRL I barely carry cash and would be horrified to be forced to receive cash xD