Rewards for unique RP / Mayor

This suggestion has nothing to do with development, it's a server idea that requires open mindedness.

Coming from a guy who was banned for RDM and CO it sounds bad, that was a druken mistake and I guarantee will not repeat.

I was technically a regular of this server, however some IRL issues happened and it forced me to move country IRL to a country where internet speeds is worse then London Underground - so bad.

Essentially, I want to RP and I know there are a lot of people that wan't and DO RP, however I personally have a character who's cocaine addicted and also extremely matirielistic, and I've noticed the majority of my time is taken up grinding and that prevents me from RP. I understand that the server have to cut back a lot of potential features due to it being public and if it was easy to make money you would see kuks who talk about RDM and the server in Zentornos and Thropy Trucks, I get it however there are people like me and a lot of others who want to do things like music production, movie production ect - I personally want to be an actor ect.

I know this isn't difficult at all however if we could implement a Mayor position in the server who would be held by either a voted on player or an admin who would be genuinly good with campaigns ect then I think there could be things like budgets for movies, trailers, and TV Shows - I currently work at Sony as an assistant producer and I would love to create a series of TV Shows about ingame fictional characters. Some people enjoy just RP and that's it however for me personally, if I was an award winning actor (which could also be a thing, make for some dope RP) then I wouldn't be driving a 12k schafter, I would be driving a sports car. So for the regulars, or the people who want to do it, they could pitch their idea for a movie to the mayor, or for the time being ANY admin, that admin/government offiicial could grant, let's say 500k to the movie's production, meaning that the producer and actors all get a cut and that TV Shows/Movies/Music and other creative things that could be a thing and people could really enjoy.

A friend of mine made a really cool trailer, and obviously had no outcome but good RP. How cool would it be to be able to RP as an actor? Of course, no one can just be an actor or something - it would be granted by someone who would want that to happen.

Here is the link to the trailer of the movie for people intrested

Thank you

• Like 2

I think it would be cool for some OG members and of course anyone interested to get together and make a short film, or get together and take a big photoshoot, everyone dresses in nice clothes and gather at one spot and have someone get a good view of everyone and screenshot it with everyone doing a funny emote and someone to edit it, make it look really nice like Nixon, then post it on this very website. I think it would be nice to go to the forums and just see a big group picture of all the regular players on the server. Its sad tho the player cap is at 32. Because the community is too big to actually get a group picture with all the regular players. Maybe when and if the 64 player servers come out(they said they could even go to 256, doubt that'll happen for at least 1-2 years) Just my thoughts about the movie/get together, I know it wasn't really that on topic to this post, but it really got me thinking.

• Like 1