Hello

Srinac

I never introduce myself on forums but I’m breaking that today. Hello I’m just a shy guy trying to improve my RP. Did a few rp situations back in Altis Life on Arma 3, maybe 2 instances in H1Z1 (but I VOIPed a lot in pvp servers). This might be the server that really helps me improve it. My first day was last week. But came back on the 5th and been on since today (well off right now as I’m writing this). Talked to way more people than I thought. Actually I may have talked to Equal to or maybe more today than yesterday. Would’ve broken the record today if I wasn’t shy and came late at the Belmont party around 630pm Central. My social party anxiety got to me again even in a virtual game. Thought I could overcome it but sadly no. Tomorrow morning I’ll try and work harder. 👍

• Like 2

its baby steps with anything, a key thing to keep in mind is tricking your own mind telling your self and giving yourself a placebo affect telling yourself you are all good and not thinking much of it especially in the virtual world. 

I can tell you will get far, keep trying and keep ur head up king and just have fun roleplaying ❤️

Absolutely take your time and find out what type of character you want to be.  There are so many different ways to go about development and BLRP has such a great community of players.  It'll take some time, but the fact that you're already venturing into social events is a fantastic sign :)

You got this!