Hello

LukeLukas

Hi, I go by Luke online and I'm from Latvia. I used to do a bit of RP in other servers, but those were a bit on the arcade side and weren't really anything serious so I'm still very new to RP in general. I kind of quit RP servers a while ago because I couldn't find anything that suited me, but a couple of my friends really recommended this one and I'm glad I decided to try it out. Everybody has been very nice to me and I've had nothing but good interactions and great things to say about the whole community. I am very introverted myself and have social anxiety so I can't really carry the coversations, but I'm working on it. Playing on this RP server kinda helps me escape reality and get over my introverted nature a bit easier.

I really like stories, I write a little bit myself, I get really into something once I think a great story could come out of it and being in the server now about a week, everyone seems to have a lot of personality and reason behind what they do, everything is so diverse and I have never felt some kind of story or reason in an RP server. So I actually got really exited when I discovered more and more about the city and people within it and what they do and why they do it. Can't wait to see what more scenarios I become a part of and what I find out about everyone in game.

Also a side note, because english is my second language, my accent makes it a bit difficult to pronounce some things and ruins the fluidity of the conversation, so sorry if you encounter that in the server, I'm still working on bettering my conversation skills. 

Thank you.