mobile mechanic/mechanic

all the mechanic shops are taken is there any plan to open public ones that will only be for people who want to be self contracted. if not is it possible to make a body repair kit for vehicles that way mobile mechanics could be the route for people who want to be self contracted.

is it possible to have the mobile mechanic trunk storage raised to 75kg like the gardening truck currently it sits at 40kg and thats kinda wild considering its a truck that looks exactly like the gardening vehicle.

the one in mirror park is a public one. its just being staffed by an upcoming business. i dont think they have an official claim on it. that i know of anyway.

there used to be another public one on Legion, by the hospital. but it was removed as it was a toxic area, people always getting taken hostage, etc... maybe itll come back if the mirror park one goes official (?)

ive seen someone claim the garage in mirror park is not public i guess thats one of those find out IC things but idk i just feel a good solution could be a body repair kit like i suggested so mobile mechanic could be the route for independent people and if someone wanted to claim a building they could offer the same services as mechanics with a building without needing construction 

i dont see body repair being a thing for the mobile mechanic truck, simply cause its something that can be abused. if you give people the ability to abuse it, they will 100% do it. you can definitely do engine and tire repairs with it though. but most people just prefer to go to a mechanic ive found. the only time i used my truck is if there were a lot of tow drivers on, id just handle the ones that didnt need to be towed. but most tow drivers are able to do the same thing either way.

you could also probably specialize in other things, like radio installation, especially when its not open. things like that.

Edited by Aquiles Delmar

i already do that lol i carry radios and installations kits tbh just trying to find something that can bring more life to this aspect, its not like im going to be  a mobile mechanic full time its just some i want to do to fill time since i dont play a criminal