Please speed the weed growing time up

for those of us that work a fulltime job, it is WAY to hard to maintain our plants for weed... the chances for anyone to be able to grow their own weed for joints has now become unobtainable in my opinion. there has to be a way to expedite the process so any average person can be able to grow and have their own personal weed supply. I believe this new way of growing is better but the time and effort to maintain the plants just seems way too long for anyone who is not able to be in the city every day.

thanks for reading.

-Jamie Mathis

i think one of the points was to reduce "just anyone" being able to do it, requiring more group RP then just solo farming. this would in turn open up the weed market again since those that cant do it on their own time now need suppliers.

they may adjust it as time passes and more feedback comes in, but i do hope this helps the weed market be a thing again

the only problem with that is that anyone who isnt living in the city full time can't get weed... i lost my 10 plants today cause i wasn't able to be in the city fulltime... its just frustrating that's all. you should be able to leave your plants for a day without them dying... 

21 minutes ago, Jamiemathis said:

the only problem with that is that anyone who isnt living in the city full time can't get weed... i lost my 10 plants today cause i wasn't able to be in the city fulltime... its just frustrating that's all. you should be able to leave your plants for a day without them dying... 

I'm sure you could find an IC way to keep up with the process, like hiring some people.. 🤔