Community Service

I am starting this topic because I am going through a record expungement and doing the community service has been tough. The only Faction I have been able to do any with is the LSFD. I feel there should be way more options for community service. I have spent days at a time trying to find someone I can get some done with and either no one is around or they are way to overwhelmed with the stuff goi g on In the city that they are not able to. In the past month I have only been able to complete three sessions. I feel like there could be some changes to how and who it could be done with. 

while i agree it may be difficult, heck even trying to get a ride along can be almost impossible at times, i feel there is potential for a business entity to step in as a third party community service program. for instance, they might send you out to go do some construction jobs or other similar jobs. other then dump and pump, there just isnt that available just yet. although something to definitely add to the list