Javari

My name is Javari, and I flew in from Strawberry Ave. looking for a place to hold down with a family. I was abused by my family. i practically lived homeless when I was with them. my so called family's house had rats, roaches, and flees just crawling up my legs walking in this house. on day our pipes burst, and we had to shower at my grams. I also slept at a friends house for comfort away from that home. my dad would cheat on my mom, and take me with him to meet people he cheated on my mom with. me being young. I thought it was cool. I grew up, and realize loyalty means a lot to my mom, and myself. it drove me to the streets. in search of creating, or joining a family of my own. it had led me to slinging coke, and doing anything to make a living, because it took me down a bad rode. I was kicked out. Left homeless, and had to do anything it took to get back on my feet. Even if it meant robbing fools. I tried joining this crip gang, but they only allowed Asians. So I set out on a quest with loving arms to create a family and will be called Rolling 60's Neighborhood Crips. We are not against other races, and religions. We are about equality, respect, loyalty, and holding down family. So as I search for people with open arms. I also search for us a place to stay. Here's to creating a family!