How to not piss off the admins and staff

KuroYuge

********NOT CLICKBATE REAL TOPIC********

____________________________________________________________________________________

1. Use of AI: the community values genuine, personal engagement. Ensure your responses reflect your own thoughts. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

2. Impatience and aditude: demonstrating patients and positive aditude is crucial. 

3. Read the rules: it's important to read the rules it helps you understand the community's guidelines. 

4. First impressions: most people only get one shot, don't miss your chance to blow. This opportunity only comes once in a lifetime, yo.

Summary:

welcome to your life.

There's no turning back.

Even while we sleep.

We will find you.

Acting on your best behavior.

Turn your back on Mother Nature. 

Everybody wants to rule the world.

Thank you for your time.   

Kuroyuge

• Haha 2

Lol, nice post. 

1, 2, 3 I can agree with you. 

4- First impressions are nice but everyone makes mistakes. People I've banned, even perm banned, I later hired on to BE staff. We learn, we grow, no need to vomit on your sweater already, mom's spaghetti.

• Haha 6

• 1 month later...