more focus on RP when in combat with police

its really always been a problem but i feel its been getting worse lately. there is so much focus on RP in every other aspect of the server so why not combat aswell? im only really thinking for bigger jobs or warrants but every single time it goes to a shoot out the cops just bumrush with no care for their own lives its seems very unfair since they have more numbers and better guns it really sucks out all the fun and makes people do ratty strats. if the cops would act more realistically in combat situations like taking cover and setting up a perimeter and not just focus on ending it fast and getting the W i think it would be more fun for both sides 

• Like 1

This is a very general statement with no context really. 

Although I strongly agree with you, but the issue isn't ALL Cops/LEO. Its a specific player base that stems on both ends of the spectrum. It wouldn't be fair for me or anyone to call out all criminals for ratty strats, or LQRP. Its specific individuals. As a community the best solution is to report findings you feel are Low Quality RP, and report them to the staff team, that way they can review them on a case by case bases and get to the core of the issue, which is players, not factions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2024 at 12:27 AM, vDrop said:

This is a very general statement with no context really. 

Although I strongly agree with you, but the issue isn't ALL Cops/LEO. Its a specific player base that stems on both ends of the spectrum. It wouldn't be fair for me or anyone to call out all criminals for ratty strats, or LQRP. Its specific individuals. As a community the best solution is to report findings you feel are Low Quality RP, and report them to the staff team, that way they can review them on a case by case bases and get to the core of the issue, which is players, not factions. 

i agree it is a very general statement it was just meant as a quick piece of feedback. im sure i could go through my clips and post some examples if that would help but its not that deep i just want more focus on it in general like bring it up in training and have officers call each other out when they notice it.