Resign from my position as Mayor Candidate of Los Santos effective immediately

PSEDominator

Dear citizens of Los Santos

I am extremely honored to have been selected to run for Mayor of Los Santos and to accept the responsibilities that your trust has entitled me to. I am boundlessly grateful to the votes of 36% of the cityfolk who thus empowered me to make the daily life of Los Santos better.

Our town requires a lot of improvements, but as Mayor Candidate Brandon Sanchez and his campaign staff I'm sure he will do a fine job as Mayor of this great city.

Thank you again for your trust in me and my team. Before the symbolical act of handing over the keys from Los Santos  to Mr. Sanchez I thought much about the long way we have overcome to be here today. For one week I represented the interests of the Los Santos community at the Los Santos town council, until I understood that the difficulties were to be overcome from the top, and only the mayor could attempt to change the situation radically. I am grateful to my supporters for their belief in me that empowered me to be here today. 

I am proud of your trust, Los Santos, I am truly humbled for those who have voted for me in this election, it means the world to me.  I am hanging up my suit to get back to the daily life of a over the road truck driver...sometimes finding time to stop at a creek, to cast the reel of my imagination, and to catch dreams only my wildest imaginations could come up with. 

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because 

they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt                                                                            

-Your Candidate for Mayor,  David J. Castlebeck

• Like 1