Any SA:MP or MTA Veterans in the community?

Guthix_Wizard

Just wondering if anyone has been playing SA:MP or MTA back in the day, what fun those days were! so much content, great scripting - custom factions, gaining materials to make firearms & drugs , 200-500 and eventually 1000 player servers! More factions, gangs and services than you could explore in a week! Even having a news / political faction was exciting. I used to be in the Secret Service faction protecting the Mayor of Los Santos for the weekly community meetings in game discussing the tax & interest rate ;)

unfortunately all servers on SAMP are now Russian roleplay servers but glad to see their carrying the torch!

Im hoping when the 64 player update on fiveM kicks in we can be in a good position to revive and recreate the SA:MP experience , id have a ton of ideas for when that day comes :)

Random photo i pulled off google :)
hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

OH YEAH! Those were the days my friend, I never got into any heavy RP back in SA:MP but I was an avid player and member of the community on SACNR (San Andreas Cops n Robbers) back around 2011-2013 when it was booming. That'll definitely be the day, I've been dreaming of it ever since FiveM was in the works. Got me all nostalgic ova here reading this.

haha i remember SACNR - was a good mix of criminals and cops and both had a good incentive to play their parts!

Yeah that's why im really hopeful for FiveM , it took some time for SAMP to take off but once it did it was really something else, one of a kind really! Some of those severs had smart donator/membership options & benefits that really drove developers to create the biggest and best servers with a ton of balanced content

The golden ages of 2009 - 2015.

I remember jumping from server to server on SA-MP until I found this small starting commmunity that I liked and kept playing on, in time they managed to become one of the biggest with about 4.000 constant player across their servers. 

I used to be in charge of the National Guard there, then turned to crime leading the Ballas and later the Rifa gangs. Then started a motorcycle club called "The Hooligans" just to rob people and fuck with the cops, organizing street fights, massive drug deals, selling illegal weapons and all sorts of other stuff, those where the days man..

Hmm, maybe it's nostalgia that got me into fiveM.

Edited by Mr. J