Truck Rentals

Mr. J

This is dumb, but I don't have the time nor money to waist on figuring it out IG right now, so here we go.. 

I couldn't help but notice that vehicles don't actually have keys, so I'm assuming that renting your Truck/Vehicle means you have to unlock and turn it on for the client, then he would have to pray to god to not get hijacked or robbed, am I right or nah?

Anyway, I'm a bit confused regarding a thing I read on the forums that I can't seem to find anymore, so my question is:

• Given the fact that you need an owned truck to do the job, would it be possible to rent out more trucks at once and for them to work with the job properly? ex: Let's say I bought all 3 Semi-trucks and want to open a trucking company, or rental service, would they work as normal game mechanics wise? 
Edited by Mr. J

You could certainly do that. I rent my Phantom out from time-to-time. I charge an upfront fee and it's theirs until the storm. Fee depends on how close the storm is. You are right, if the player crashes or what not, they are screwed, so it is a little bit of a risk for them. And jerry cans are required to refuel.