College Life

SuperiorCitizen

Well, thought it would be as good as a time as any to introduce my character to the server.

Who am I? Well that information is inconsequential. But I'm sure that's not what you want to hear. You probably want to hear about the amazing tale of Qyn Rogers and how he defeated all odds or overcame amazing obstacles that landed him here in the state of San Andreas. Unfortunately for you, but most fortunate for me, that simply wasn't my life. I had a relatively normal upbring, at least, normal by standards of my own. Of course you have the usual problems of friends coming and going throughout your childhood, love and lost, then found again. And all the while just going about my business, not really dealing with strange characters. My parents cared for me, though even today, I like to maintain my privacy, and money was never an issue growing up. But coming to Los Santos may change my life forever.

Currently, I'm enrolled at the University of Los Santos for a degree in Aerospace Engineering. But most days, while waiting for the semester to start, you can find me doing odd jobs around town, trying to pay my tuition and earn that extra spending money. I would like to say I am a savvy individual with my money and do like to make my money work for me, in certain ways. I do spend a good bit of my time interning at the Galileo Observatory, giving tours of the facilities or giving nighttime hiking tours of the surrounding trails. 

If you find me, I am a quiet individual, but am privy to a conversation. And I will leave you with one piece of wisdom. I will find you, if I deem you worthy.

• Like 3