[Petition] REMOVE the handling and damage script!

Danny

Hello, developers and administrators.

I am writing this petition to get the current handling and damage script removed from the server. It has caused many cars to slide more, get damaged quickly, and go too fast.

I know that the script is meant for realism, but this server is on a game, so not all players have real life drivers licenses, so they may not know how to actually drive. 

As an example of the damage affecting gameplay, if my motorbike scrapes another car and then someone kicks it, it's totaled.

Motorbikes are bad at handling too, they cannot turn sharp anymore and all vehicles become harder to handle and brakes are less effective at higher speeds. You all may think it's realistic, but that aspect ruins the point of cars to the point where we can't even travel without damaging our cars because the AI is driving around like a crazy hitting everyone.

So please developers, remove the handling & damage script, and give us back the regular GTAV handling.

I would also like to add that I think the fixing your car feature should be reverted back to the way you can fix your car at LSC and any garage.

Thank you.

If you would like to support this petition, please reply "I support. -[insert your name here]"

Edited by Danny

We will not be removing these changes at this time.

We're aware certain vehicles need work. This is expected, considering we've rewritten the handling of every single vehicle in the game.

As you've been told several times, leave your feedback here, so we know what needs to be changed.

• Like 1

• speed locked this topic