Feedback

Vido Parona

had an Rp incident with some cyclist people. ended up in a ruckus and some shots were traded. We both end up downed and their boys are trying to get us pinned with it (Totally legit, was good Rp)

however, the cop that investigated forced me to break character to speak with him while i was unconscious and bleeding out from bullet wounds in the chest area. This utterly destroyed my immersion, and if i did not reply i was facing ooc consequences.

This is a great server and im sure small things happen here and there because its public etc... 

i was sensing some ooc hostility aswell from him. 

Despite the setback, props to the cyclists who played it out IC, my thanks!

Yeah, even to EMS it would be helpful if you use /me Is unconscious and bleeding out from bullet wounds in the chest area. in text chat so that EMS and police know what they are looking at. We cant magically read your mind what happened to you. Except if someone who was there and and witnessed what happened to you tells us. This is why when I approach patient as EMS I always /me examines man/woman to give people chance to write if needed. Police could have perhaps done the same after asking you vocaly and not jumped into ooc chatter.

• Like 1

At any time if you feel you've been wronged or treated unfairly - https://badlandsrp.com/forum/46-internal-affairs-police-misconduct/ To be fair, how else was the cop to know you were unconscious and not afk/combat logging? Especially, if EMS wasn't available to pick anybody up.  I'm starting to get into the speculate part of it and that's what destroys and blows a thread like this out of proportion.

Always, if you don't think something went right with you interaction with PD file a report.  It doesn't mean that person will necessarily get in trouble.  It just means that it will get looked at and if any opportunity to make that person better presents itself - it will be a good "coaching" moment.

• Like 3