I'm still kickin'

mingebaggins

Howdy Ya'll! It's Cleatus!! You figured I wasn't comin' 'round these parts much, but tha's where you be wrong! Cleatus is alive and well! Workin' and Schoolin' has really tried bendin' me o'er. I know now some of ya'll are gonna say, "Well Cleatus, I just seent you the other day! You been stickin' round like a starved mangy kit'en 'round some freshly laid out cream." Well, you's right! I still makin' my 'pperences 'ere and there, but not's much as I had in'ended. I figure' I'd just get somethin' in writin' for everyone, sayin' yeah, Cleatus is live and well! I ain't that big of a lovey dovey kinda mush ball, but I sure do 'ppreciate everyone who takes the time to says howdy! Much love ya'll! -Cleatus Woodridge     

• Haha 1

Hey buddy! There is a new racing league in town, so hopefully there will be big races at the race track and that means we can once again watch the safety of those daredevils and enjoy the smell of racing fuel and burnt rubber! Hope everything is well with you! Some of us were promoted to paramedics, but don't worry about it, you are not missing out, we still getting that same paycheck, only now we have more responsibility! They did give us some fancy new SUVs though, which is pretty nice, handles good in the mountain areas and has a good speed on the highway. Can't wait to hang out with you again! -Anton

• Like 1