Housing / Real Estate Business

Flori

Tommy and I have been working for a long time in mapping some of the houses throughout the island that have a gate, a drive in, and accessible outdoor areas. Obviously the interiors of all these houses are closed, but I am sure a lot of players RP that they own properties they call home. I know we do.
We have been thinking of ways to act as a real estate agency, to sell these properties to people, but obviously there is no proof that they own it.

We also know there is a high demand for cheaper housing, all over the map. We think we might have a solution for being able to purchase designated properties around the map, and offer RP in the process.

These are the ideas tied to this project:
- First than anything. the admins would have to take the time to add privately owned garages (green circles) to let's say 25/50 locations (i could help provide all coordinates) These would NOT show up as markers on the map. These locations would be all around the island with set prices according to the neighborhood.
- You could buy a license in the current businesses for Real Estate activities. When you have this option available you get the option to order a "property deed" that is delivered as an item to the trunk. This is the deed you give out to your buyer, for an agreed amount of money as commission for brokering the deal. Once the owner has this item, they can go to the house they chose, turn it in at the garage menu, pay the price for the property and claim it. From this point on, this player is the only person that can access this garage, and ideally the circle turns red, for let's say 4 weeks, when the property becomes available in the market again.

No one could buy a property without a deed, and this will give room for RP. IF there aren't enough people that have the license for Real Estate (I am pretty confident there will be), players could still buy a deed at city hall, but for a LOT, a LOT more money. 

(i know this has been asked a million times before, I decided to create a new topic to combine this idea to the businesses and offer more chances for RP)

• Like 5

Indeed, there are plenty of houses that have even working garage door, so it would fit really well. This could also expand to buying properties like warehouses. If you own warehouse you can store stuff in there and ammount of stuff depends on warehouse. If time runs out and person dont want to pay for it and leave all loot in warehouse, it is still retreavable from the warehouse but there will be large cost to do so and person cannot deposit anymore, if person rebuys warehouse while he had loot inside after time expired loot fee will be included in price.

Edited by Victor