Minus balance on account

Bubba

Im wondering if there is a minus balance, if not, it is exploitable i guess, it gives the individual no fear of tickets or restitution fines. Wouldn't it make sense to get youre balance in negative numbers so when you earn the money it would be immidialty withdrawn until you're good with you're debts? i have also heard people have only dirty money and cleans small ammounts when used for something so they will allways be at 0 balance and go break the law with no fear.

About the dirty money, they have it stored, and say they want a gun, well they will clean that ammount and buy the gun, restitutions can go as far as up to 25k, not paying that when you should is quite unfair in my opinion, time in prison is nothing, everybody goes and make em a sandwitch or whatever while they wait. but knowing you wont lose money kinda make them fearless. And when people make it on purpose not becouse they are just broke at that moment is kinda an abouse in my belief. And the reason why im posting this is becouse i have heard of people that actually does it, so they can do whatever without the fear of loosing money wich is quite more valuable than 20 min in prison in my opinion.