some new job vehicles, and a boat storage modification

Agnar_BurnsAll

ok so for vehicles requested i'd like to request the following vehicles.

the Barracks , troop transport vehicle
the barracks Hauler/Semi (military semi-truck variant)
and the taco truck. (taco Tuesday!!!!)
>
now i know it was previously stated that military vehicles have no role in rp
but the barracks would have a purpose. the same as it's real-life equivalent,
in rl people can pick up a M35A2 deuce and a half(barracks) in even like new condition for anywhere from 5k-20k
depending on the source and how impatient they are for acquiring one. now im not saying that should be the price on the server or anything
it is just an explanation for why they are popular beyond just their appearance.

these vehicles are a popular choice for businesses just starting out or farmers,
because they are cheaper, offroad capable, durable , reliable,can tow/haul a large amount, and can even run off vegetable oil.
they are also popular among offroad enthusiast because of how capable they are offroad with such a low pricetag.

now as for the rp use it would be useful for things like gold mining , blast mining, a few illegal activities, and any future jobs that may be out in the boonies.
as well as possible special events and while im not sure of the vehicles gta top speed but the real thing tops out at like 70-75 mph like i said it's main purpose is offroad utility.
as for military semi-truck basically same story as the other vehicle but it's performance would be right up there with normal semi-trucks, i just figured it would be a cool semi variant =D
>
now onto the taco truck, it would be great if there were other foodtruck variants but sadly this is the only one
this would just be a nice vehicle to run a mobile store out of for rp and actually look the part opposed to
selling food out of the back of a box truck. again this would hold more than a Van but less than a mule because
much of the space would be taken up by the kitchen appliances and what not. just another rp tool for people.

now onto the boat modifications i would like to see the available storage space
for the sailboat increased to 60 kg and the space for the tugboat increased to at least 100kg,
that way people would be more inclined to purchase and use the boats for rp related stuff and what not.

Edited by Agnar_BurnsAll