A Voice Of Concern

Chris Wulf

Hi everyone 

first of before I get in to the point of this topic 

I just wanna say , I am not attacking anyone , I am not trying to be and asshole or anything like that 

this is just something I have notice and it is something that bothers me alot 

with that said I have 3 things to bring up in this topic 

Point 1 : I have seen this happen so many times now and I am getting kinda feed up with things like that 

I am not a cop but it must get frustracting for cops too .. 

So a store robbery happens the cops pulls up , inside is a guy he has not hostage no nothing 

and still he just want it to end in shot out for no reason what so ever ..

and before you say well thats in my character he has to shot with the cops everytime ... no your character has not 

I mean come on .. why get into a shot out with the cops if u dont have anything to help you out of the situation 

just surrender , if there is cops vs 1 there is no point on doing it ..

again this is just my point of view , but why always end in a gun fight with the cops 

Point 2 : So if someone says something that offends you or anyway leaves u feeling disrespected in anyway 

does that mean you can just shot the person for no other reason than that ... no it dont 

what bothers me here is I have seen this happen that a person has shot another person just because of that 

what is even more disturbing is that people seem to get away with this , I know this is not a whitelisted server 

but still , we need to have some kind of things we can do and not do 

don´t me wrong I love this server and It is because of the things I am saying in this topic that I sadely have been away 

from this great server for some time now 

Point 3 : This is something that bothers me alot to , so you as a person are in the middle of doing something you see this person sell something to locals 

you then ask that person what he/she is selling and they answer u then ask them how much do you sell for and they tell you 

you then say come over her to that person cuz I wanna buy from you when that person then comes to you 

you tell the person to put the hands up and you rob them for everything they have on them 

imagine if that is a brand new person in the city , he or she just get robbed for everything they have 

that would be enough to scare of any person for coming back 

I mean I know this is RP and anything can happen and normally does 

but I feel that we as cities in this city can make this server even better 

one way to do it , is that everyone has to step up and improve the way the roleplay 

that even goes for me to , I have been doing alot of thinking being away from the city 

about my roleplay and what I wanna do with my character that is why I am going into the EMS/Fire Department 

and starting my training soon , hopefully that will help me improve my rp and make me a better person 

Sorry for this long post but I just need to get this of my chest 

Martin Lionheart