Second Server?

explosivedave

I was wondering what is need to make server 2 not shut down?

a month ago i wouldnt care, i was working a normal 7-3:30 job. It was easy to wait 20 min to get into the server...

but now im switched to second shift, I get home at 11pm... the wait time is always at least 2 hours...

By the time i finally get past the 25 person q, i maybe get 1 hour of time before the storm comes.

Now we are down to one server, try to connect as fast as possible but most of the time i get stick in a 30+ person q...

Now we are up to a 2 hour q time, if lucky....

I thought i heard someone say before server 2 shuts down because its dead late night... idk how when server 1 has 30+ q all night....

Also when server 2 opens again in the morning, its full with in 1 hour.

Edited by explosivedave

4 hours ago, explosivedave said:

What has changed in the last week to make 100s of new people flood the servers where no one can ever join....

There hasnt been no major updates or anything... 

I took a break from FiveM RP for at least 6-8 months and returned about a week ago and decided to join this community over others because there was more than 1 server, it has a genuine website with a decent amount of forum members/posts and the development of the script in-game is very solid compared to other servers I have played.

Having played here so far I can see there is room for entry level RP all the way up to advanced RP which provides an inviting environment for a growing player base, also the police aren't too harsh on penalties.. So when people get a sentence they don't just leave forever, and there's a fun criminal experience with the gangs such as Vagos, HillBilly Mafia & Piru's. 

Since joining I have invited a few friends to play with as well and I assume other new players do the exact same thing, therefore rapid growth is bound to happen. FiveM has hit 2 player peaks the last month at over 24k each day & this community only has room for 64 players at one time, other communities are experiencing the same, it's not just a one off, expect more to come!

18 hours ago, an7h0ny said:

I took a break from FiveM RP for at least 6-8 months and returned about a week ago and decided to join this community over others because there was more than 1 server, it has a genuine website with a decent amount of forum members/posts and the development of the script in-game is very solid compared to other servers I have played.

Having played here so far I can see there is room for entry level RP all the way up to advanced RP which provides an inviting environment for a growing player base, also the police aren't too harsh on penalties.. So when people get a sentence they don't just leave forever, and there's a fun criminal experience with the gangs such as Vagos, HillBilly Mafia & Piru's. 

Since joining I have invited a few friends to play with as well and I assume other new players do the exact same thing, therefore rapid growth is bound to happen. FiveM has hit 2 player peaks the last month at over 24k each day & this community only has room for 64 players at one time, other communities are experiencing the same, it's not just a one off, expect more to come!

Thxs for the info. I was watching summit the other day play in the nopixel server, Seems 90% of the streamers play there, But yah it has deff brought more attention to fivem