My feedback.

Regrettably, I have yet to play on this server on my account. I Played on this server with my friends account and very badly just want to play on this server on my account with my friend. Unfortunately when I played rust legacy i made a mistake on downloading a stupid hack that everyone was using anyway at the time and i received a vac ban. Now i cant play on this server. Luckily there is a eligibility service provided on this server that will clear your name and allow you to play. The bad part is and not really trying to like complain i get it i fucked up i should have never hacked it ruins games anyway but i have never used anything of the sort for 1700 days and any of my other accounts are not vac banned. I put my application in 13 hours ago. It says it has to be reviewed by admins when they have time. Now i get it its busy you prolly have other shit to worry about on the server but to my understanding im the only applicant. I have seen admins pop in and out of the discord all day and they have told me that it needs to wait for a admin to review it when they have time. I do not think it would take a significant amount of time to review my account and clear my name. Like i said im not a repeat offender i know i fucked up and have never done it again but i do know a ton of people who fell down the same exact rabbit hole as me. My point is I dont think its cool that ive been waiting 13 hours to get on the server with no additional information. I have even politely asked on the discord where admins have answered me telling me when they get time they will do it but what could possibly be taking so long? Maybe I can get a notification of who will be reviewing and a estimation time of some sort. It feels like im being ignored and pushed off. I really just want to play on the server and dont have many days where i can hop on and have some good ole rp fun. This is not meant to harass or belittle any admin on their efforts. Honestly i fully intended on donating as well. Mainly because ive been searching for a good server for about a week now and i believe i found it n badlandsRP. I mean no disrespect or anything of the sort just my little feedback on the issue. 

I'm not an admin just offering my own look at the situation. 13 hours is not a long time to wait my man. Especially if you submitted it at 6 am EST because most people have jobs. They won't get home until around 4-6pm. Eat dinner chill for a min then sit down at the computer. 

Like I said just giving my opinion but I would be a little more patient with the people who are currently running the review process and give them the benefit of the doubt. They may have admins that are in charge of a specific area, such as a business might have a manager that doesn't deal with customer complaints but is in charge of something entirely different. Sure he/she is a manager but they can not handle what you are asking them to look at.

Anyways, good luck to you and best of luck.

• Thanks 1

Your probably right this still does not explain to me seeing admins in and out all day and no estimation or someone being dedicated to my issue i do see it from your point of view as well though. If there is a dedicated person i should be informed of who and a possible estimation of when is my real complaint the other stuff is basically back story which i guess is complaining out loud. 

Edited by Jimmy Juul
Re thought post

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Juul said:

Your probably right this still does not explain to me seeing admins in and out all day and no estimation or someone being dedicated to my issue i do see it from your point of view as well though. If there is a dedicated person i should be informed of who and a possible estimation of when is my real complaint the other stuff is basically back story which i guess is complaining out loud. 

There are two types of eligibility applications. One that's easy to handle, and one that's not. Speaking personally as one of the few people able to handle the more difficult applications, I'm able to access Discord from my phone at work. I cannot, however, access the tools we use to handle eligibility applications from my phone.

So it's just that. We handle it when we can. We don't provide estimations, nor do we owe you one. We're volunteers and we work on our own schedule. You're in this situation because of your own mistakes. And while I appreciate you being willing to acknowledge that, it's not our responsibility to provide premium support for a system that's designed to keep people out in the first place.

• Thanks 1

• speed locked this topic