Arms Dealing

I'd like to see some type of firearm dealing on BadlandsRP, it would be a great way to increase RP when buying firearms and other weapons. Basically, there would be a new job called "Arms Dealer", the details for that are listed below.

Arms Dealer Job

• Have to purchase an Arms Dealer License ($50,000)
  • Able to buy weapons and sell them to players for more
  • Able to purchase and sell legal and illegal weapons

Players would still be able to buy some weapons at Ammunation stores. If they wanted a more powerful weapon, they would have to go through an Arms Dealer. For this to work, there would have to be more firearms added into the server, which I will leave to the developer's discretion. Arms Dealers would be able to sell legal and illegal weapons (if caught selling illegal weapons, they could get their Arms Dealer license revoked and prison time), and advertise their services through the in-game advertisement system. They would have to meet up with players in game and RP out stock and prices. I think this would be a great addition to the servers and add new ways to RP with other players.

• Like 2

I want something similar to this but I can see where this is a nightmare from a devs side of things. The only way I personally see something like this is for Arms Dealers to be whitelisted civilian job. This person would have to be super trustworthy because someone who isn't RPing out and only selling to their friends would add no value. If you give 3-5 trusted people the ability to RP this role with like shotguns and micro smg where they get a shipment of 5-10 each per week and sell them all through RP. I can see how something like that could benefit the community.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

I want something similar to this but I can see where this is a nightmare from a devs side of things. The only way I personally see something like this is for Arms Dealers to be whitelisted civilian job. This person would have to be super trustworthy because someone who isn't RPing out and only selling to their friends would add no value. If you give 3-5 trusted people the ability to RP this role with like shotguns and micro smg where they get a shipment of 5-10 each per week and sell them all through RP. I can see how something like that could benefit the community.

I agree with this 100%, I should have brought that up in my post.

Issue is being able to stockpile weapons is a problem. If they don't want us putting guns in our cars they def don't want us to have the ability to trade firearms to each other as a job. 

I am 100 percent for adding this to the hardcore server if/when it comes not the public. 

• Like 1