Trucking Job

First of can i say i really enjoy Badlands, its definitely my favorite server, and i think the people on it are the best RP players on FiveM..

My character is a long haul truck driver and it has produced lots of fun RP and i really enjoy it, like yesterday some guy had broken down on the side of the road and i was crusing by in my Semi, pulled over to offer my assistance and the RP went from there..

Would it be possible to have a few more pick up points for the trucking job? We have 5 at the minute but with the trucking job you can finish anywhere on the map, and with there only being 5 collection points theres a lot of time in between jobs just travelling to the next collection point.

Thanks for your time

3 minutes ago, Jimmy72nd said:

First of can i say i really enjoy Badlands, its definitely my favorite server, and i think the people on it are the best RP players on FiveM..

My character is a long haul truck driver and it has produced lots of fun RP and i really enjoy it, like yesterday some guy had broken down on the side of the road and i was crusing by in my Semi, pulled over to offer my assistance and the RP went from there..

Would it be possible to have a few more pick up points for the trucking job? We have 5 at the minute but with the trucking job you can finish anywhere on the map, and with there only being 5 collection points theres a lot of time in between jobs just travelling to the next collection point.

Thanks for your time

this has already been talked about, search the topic next time.