Marijuana processing steps recommendation

Cydrus

Wanted to recommend that step #2 & #3 be re-worded to provide more realism during the process of growing and harvesting marijuana. I am suggesting that step#2 be re-worded to '' Plant is looking dis-colored, push 2 to add nutrients''. Then on step#3 I would suggest re-wording it to '' Plant growth is seems to be stunted, press 3 to top plant''.

Very minor suggestions, but the current steps make no since realistically. You do not turn soil in the middle of a harvest. You turn soil to till it to loosen up the soil before you plant the seed. Pruning the leaves is only good for when you go into budding in the later stages of a plants life in order to make sure the buds get direct sunlight. Once again I stress, this not a big deal, just a suggestion.

13 hours ago, Cydrus said:

Wanted to recommend that step #2 & #3 be re-worded to provide more realism during the process of growing and harvesting marijuana. I am suggesting that step#2 be re-worded to '' Plant is looking dis-colored, push 2 to add nutrients''. Then on step#3 I would suggest re-wording it to '' Plant growth is seems to be stunted, press 3 to top plant''.

Very minor suggestions, but the current steps make no since realistically. You do not turn soil in the middle of a harvest. You turn soil to till it to loosen up the soil before you plant the seed. Pruning the leaves is only good for when you go into budding in the later stages of a plants life in order to make sure the buds get direct sunlight. Once again I stress, this not a big deal, just a suggestion.

You sound like a professional weed grower.. if your shits good dm me ;)