General Fund and Gang Registrations

alion94

I believe 2.0 should feature a sort of general fund account such as gang fund. This will allow players to contribute money to a gang and further grow there empire.

also, players who would like to form an official Gang should have a way to fill out a forum which makes them a documented gang. This will show the community which gangs currently operate in the city of Los Santos and make further RP for the police and gangs such as documented gang members.

I agree with the gang registry as it adds immersion but also gangs aren’t always known by the government ya know? However having an updated gang roster, uniform layout, ranks/rankings, and territory control would widely help with the gang RP and stuff.

However when it comes to the gang funds I’d like to see the big ass garages that are used for the vehicle heists and stuff in normal GTAV be turned into a gang HQ that can be purchased and operate similar to a business. And fuck it maybe allow a new feature or something with owning the gang HQ.

• Like 1

Agreed, bigger and more organized gangs can register and have control over sections of the city. This will other gangs to have turf wars. Also, this will give PD a way to document gang members and try to infiltrate their structure.

I believe some gangs that are smaller will make a name for themselves and PD will document them as a gang.

On 9/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, alion94 said:

general fund account such as gang fund. This will allow players to contribute money to a gang and further grow there empire

They do already its called a Business Owner all the baddies in your gang can tribute to your fund in return you get to keep there money