More personal emotes.

Kota

I have seen this on other servers. But more social emotes. Examples being... Handshake, hug, shove, high five and kiss. Emotes requires two people to do and looks far better than just waving a finger at them to act it out. Like when you meet someone new you can give them a handshake and both parties go into an emote to do it. Or you can give someone a hug and it will actually go into an animation for both rather than just putting our hands up and awkwardly giving a high ten for a hug.... Figured it would be something to throw out there. 

• Like 2

I'm also up for this, but I would give it the least priority compared with many other requested features and content. Also whenever this kind of update happens if it happens... I hope the emotes get divided in sub groups, or if not. That /nameOftheEmote  triggers the emote. Because it's quite simple to learn the name of the emotes one likes and then press enter and type /hug or /emote hug . It would save a lot of time compared to browsing the menu and make interesting animations happen more often.