Consent to Loot

Matthew King

So as we move on into 2.0 the community would be more organized and trusted and will revolve more on Roleplay over ruleplay and RNG's. So I believe when an individual would get knocked out and let's say there was a scene where something would be passed from one individual to another you'd have consent to loot 1 item at a time per consent. Meaning they can loot one item and take x amount from that one item per consent. If they were to take another item he/she will have to get consent again before looting the one item. Of course this can be done using the F1 to accept and the F2 to deny system. They should also go through the F1 to accept and the F2 to deny system when they pick the item they want to loot. Please let me know what y'all think. Thanks :) 

Edited by Matthew King
  • Confused 1

Never been a fan of robbing/looting mechanics. If you RP well enough and rob someone for a reasonable amount I've found people are likely to comply. You should be robbing people for RP, not financial gain. Fact is, most people who rob, mug, etc are dirt poor. Although i see you've tried to stop the shitlordy type of robbing, the other issue with this is it gets rid of the consequences of getting downed.

Heres a scenario. You and your buddy are up at the coke labs and when you leave you realize your car is stolen/gone. So you walk down the mountain to get back to paleto and on the way your buddy gets attacked by a cougar. He goes down and ems doesnt respond. Currently that would mean he loses all of the stuff in his pockets. With the system you proposed there is less consequences to getting downed and valueing your life because you can just grab the stuff out of his pockets.

• Thanks 1