List of small changes to be made

I have some small ideas that I think would read better as a list than a full discussion, so here it is. Hope none of this is too difficult to work on. Thanks for all the great work on the server.

- Faster to push motorcycles when broken since they're easy to get damaged

- More customization options on some vehicles (Windsor Drop, etc)

- Add a large ring around each wind turbine to avoid running around during engineering job (credit: Kevin Ross)

- Give petrol cans the ability to be poured and lit by gunfire

- Keep notes in inventory from /notebook (credit: Elena Devora)

- Add weapon suppressors when the big gun patches roll out?

Edited by thisiskevinvu
  • Like 1

Right after we add suppressors can we add this???
-“Any person, firm, or corporation who within this state possesses a silencer is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be punished by imprisonment...or by a fine not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment." (California Penial code 33410 PC)

Personally I dont see the need for suppressor since we have to initiate anyways. I think that if  you put things like silencers in your just asking for people to start crossing the line into hitman style RP.

Edited by r3v0Lt55
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

Right after we add suppressors can we add this???
-“Any person, firm, or corporation who within this state possesses a silencer is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be punished by imprisonment...or by a fine not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment." (California Penial code 33410 PC)

Personally I dont see the need for suppressor since we have to initiate anyways. I think that if  you put things like silencers in your just asking for people to start crossing the line into hitman style RP.

true